Last Modified: April 11, 2017
Effective Date: April 17, 2017
4.1. “Personal Information” means personally-identifiable information (information relating to an individual that can be used to identify, locate, or contact that individual, alone or when combined with other personal or identifying information), such as: name, home or physical address, e-mail address, phone number, or personal characteristics, Sensitive Information (as defined below), or any other information about an individual that we collect through the Har-Tru Website and maintain in personally identifiable form in combination with other personally-identifiable information.
4.2. “Sensitive Information” means Social Security numbers, bank account numbers, credit or debit card numbers, insurance policy numbers, login or authentication credentials (such as passwords), or other similar information.
4.3. “Non-Personal Information” means information or content other than Personal Information, including, for example, aggregated or anonymized information about our users and other information that does not identify any individual.
5. Types of Information Collected.
6. Use of Non-Personal Information. We may use Non-Personal Information (including, for example, aggregated information about our users or information that does not identify any individual) for any purposes whatsoever (including without limitation, advertising, marketing, enhancing, designing, or developing products and/or services, and research), and we may share Non-Personal Information with others, including our partners, affiliates, and our service providers.
7. Use of Personal Information.
7.3.1. to any person, entity, or organization which you consent for us to disclose your Personal Information to;
7.3.2. to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred;
7.3.4. to any person, entity, or organization in order to facilitate the provision of the Har-Tru Solutions or the processing or fulfillment of Orders, such as providing your name, contact information, Order details, and payment information to our third party order and payment processor(s) if you place any Orders;
7.3.5. to comply with any legal requirements, subpoenas, discovery requests, or court orders, to defend any legal or administrative proceedings, or as we believe in good faith is necessary to comply with any laws or legal requirements;
7.3.6. as we believe is necessary or appropriate in an emergency situation, including without limitation, to prevent criminal activity, personal injury, or property damage;
7.3.7. to law enforcement, financial institutions, or other appropriate authorities in connection with any investigation of suspected criminal or fraudulent activity by any person or entity; and
8. Opt-In Sharing Features. We will not knowingly disclose your Personal Information to a third party if we know or have reason to believe that the third party will use your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
10. Security. We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure, including the use of TLS to encrypt information you send through the Har-Tru Website. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for safeguarding the Login Credentials associated with your Har-Tru Account and notifying us immediately if you suspect your Login Credentials have been compromised. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Despite our measures to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to or through the Har-Tru Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures of the Har-Tru Website or of our service providers, agents, or other third parties.
12. Access to and Change of Personal Information. You may contact us at any time to: (a) request the removal of the Personal Information you provided to us from our databases; and (b) update your Personal Information. However, certain information associated with Orders may be retained permanently for legal, tax, and business reasons. In addition, because certain Personal Information may be necessary to provide the Har-Tru Solutions to you, you understand that the removal of that Personal Information may require us to delete your Har-Tru Account. When your Personal Information or Your Content is updated or deleted, copies of such information may remain in our backups.
Call us at:
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST
Write to us at:
223 Crossroads Center
Troy, VA 22974
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org